Are you taking a very quick, last minute, trip out of town and need to have a vehicle shipped as soon as possible? If this is the case, you’re in luck because expedited car shipping services are available and very simple to book. Ship Vehicles is highly regarded when it comes to these urgent requests. One of our reliable carriers can pick your car up same day and have it sent on its way for delivery to your intended destination.
With over 30 years of experience in the auto transport industry, we know a thing or two about expedited car shipping. Our repeat customers rely on our track record of providing safe, secure, and skilled handling of all types of automobiles. Whether you need to have a standard car, large SUV, van, boat, motorcycle, or another type of vehicle moved quickly, you have many convenient options for expedited car shipping services. When you’re in a rush to have your car moved to a business destination or new home, a new city or entirely new state, expedited shipping ensures that your car is transported safe and fast within a very small window of time.
Why Expedited Car Shipping?
There are a number of reasons why someone may need to have their vehicle transported quickly. Some of these scenarios include:
- Military relocation. This is a very common situation that often requires urgent car shipping services for military personnel.
- Some dealerships may require a fast transport for a new influx of vehicles.
- Snowbird travel. If they didn’t plan ahead, those who travel southward for the winter often require that their vehicle be shipped urgently so that it arrives when they do.
- An engagement or marriage proposal. Alternatively, a recent divorce, the birth of a child, or other life-altering event.
- New Vehicle Purchase. If you’ve just recently purchased a brand-new car, it’s very common to need quick transport to your location.
- Unplanned/last minute vacation plans. When people plan a spur of the moment extended vacation, they’ll often want their car with them for exploring. In this case, their vehicle may need to be shipped as quickly as they will by physically leaving town.
- Student relocation. In this instance, student’s may have decided to move to campus early and need to have their vehicle brought along with them.
Although there are several reasons as to why someone might decide to leave their current city quickly and travel away from home, it is always ideal to have your personal car upon arrival. Bringing your car with you creates more flexibility, helps you get around, and aides in the sightseeing that you will do in this new area. You can ship your car today with the fast and reliable expedited car shipping services offered by Ship Vehicles. Fill out our online request form or call our professional transport team directly at (877) 310-6434 to get your expedited car transport started.
Why Ship a Car?
In such urgent situations, you might consider that driving is the best way to transport your car. However, for long distances and when you factor in the heavy traffic on our nation’s interstates, you may find that you simply do not have the time to reach your destination. This is especially true if you are severely limited on the time that you physically have in order to make it from your current area to your new location. Whether it’s a brief business trip or a mini-vacation, you likely want to maximize your time and waste as little as possible behind the wheel.
This is where a professional auto shipping company comes in. In addition to saving time, purchasing car shipping services will help limit the amount of wear and tear that is placed on your vehicle. Wear and tear that will unavoidably lead to unwarranted maintenance costs relating to brake work, general repairs, tire rotations, and oil change fees. Here are some other reasons to hire an auto transport company for expedited shipping as early as today:
- Shipping a car places no unnecessary mileage on the vehicle from driving cross-country.
- Insurance coverage is provided, offering peace of mind during your car’s transit.
- Transporters offer very convenient terminal to terminal and door to door auto shipping services.
- Allows you to fly to your intended destination and have your car conveniently delivered for your enjoyment upon arrival. This effectively speeds up the travel process and maximizes your time in your destination.
- Reduces stress, knowing that your car is in the hands of professionals and will be available to you as soon as it arrives.
- Easy and user-friendly tracking services. That way, you can keep tabs on your vehicle and always know where it is on the route.
- Flexible shipments, meaning you can ship your car before your flight and have it arrive on the ideal date and time.
How Same Day Car Shipping Works
With our massive network of thousands of carriers, expedited shipping is easy. When you request same day auto shipping, we will look through our system and pair your vehicle up with one of our available haulers. Once we’ve found a driver, we will work with you to schedule your pickup. In some cases, we may be able to find available space on a hauler near you and we can have your car collected immediately.
As with any other auto transport service, with expedited shipping you have two choices for transportation methods: Open Air and Enclosed Transport. In general, you are more likely to find availability faster when you opt for open-air transport. However, if you want to ensure optimal protection for your vehicle, you can choose to wait for the first available enclosed carrier.
Import Things to Note About Expedited Car Shipping
The speed of delivery generally depends on the route and the distance between the starting location and the end destination. For instance, if you need to have your car shipped fast from California to Florida, it will not arrive within 24 hours. Although your car can be collected quickly, the driver has to obey the rules of the road and traffic and interstate delays are likely to occur over such a long-distance. In most cases, drivers travel up to 500 miles a day and the Department of Transportation (DOT) requires that they take periodic stops for rest and perform regular inspections along the way.
Additionally, if you live in a rural place or a city that is far from a major metropolitan area, a towing service may need to retrieve your vehicle and bring it to the hauler. While drivers always ensure that deliveries are made promptly, this fact will add to your expedited transit time.
If you are in serious hurry to have your car shipped as soon as possible, you may want to consider shipping via air freight. Auto shipping by air is notoriously very expensive but is an available option for those who need quick delivery. This service is very commonly used to ship trade show vehicles, race cars, or any other situations that are under a time constraint.
If you’ve found yourself typing “ship my car today” into your search bar, you’ve come to the right place. Contact a member of our Ship Vehicles professional transport team for your FREE quote and to get your expedited auto shipment scheduled ASAP.
- A Brief Guide to Car Moving
- Everything About Shipping Multiple Cars Across Country
- Helpful Tips to Send Car to Another State
- Pickup Truck Delivery – The Benefits Associated
- Everything About Military PCS Vehicle Shipping
- Shipping Your Copart Auction Vehicle with the Right Copart Shipping Services
- Can you Ship a Car – Find the Answer Here!
- Everything You Must Know About How to Ship My Car to Hawaii
- How to Ensure a Safe Auto Transport!
- Here’s Your Guide To Motorcycle Shipping Cost Estimator